![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook Now don't think that the kids and I just sat home and did nothing! Oh, no we went to Jeff's annual work party at Lagoon. The kids had a great time. Mel and I had fun until we went on the Tilt a Whirl, we both didn't feel to well after that ride and called it a day. Linkin laughed the whole time on Tilt a Whirl, it was so fun watching the boys having so much fun! Thanks Mel for going with me! |
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |





9 comments:
So you had a quiet weekend then..pretty boring huh?...lol
Oh and by the way...I didn't see any mention of seeing one of your sexiest....funniest...and out of this world friends while checking out your house. Very sad....just very sad. haha
I LOVED running into you. I sure do miss you tons. And I think you should still get your butt over here Thursday.
Oh, I didn't forget to put in there that I ran into my sexiest, funniest, and out of this world friend while looking at the house. I just haven't posted my house update yet.....be patient!!! I LOVED running into you to, it was so fun! I really want to be there on Thursday, but I just don't see a way of swinging it. I am so very sad about it. But, for sure let me know when the next one is.
Alright...you better be at the next one though...lol
So I just played the Utes scrapbook. I wasn't going to as it's, well, the UTES. BYU..whole other story..haha
Anywho..I loved the end with the "Priceless" statement. You crack me up.
Yeah, when I was downloading the pictures from Jeff's camera I just laughed when I saw that. I guess when men are away from their wife's and at a football game, all style and class go out the window!! He keeps me laughing, got to love it!!! I am glad you watched the scrapbook, even though you are a fan for the wrong team!!!! Love ya!!
We had a great time!!!! When in Rome do as the Romans do. I still can't beleive how big that stadium is.
I missed out on LaGoonfor sure. Ith kids look like they were having a great time. Next year for sure.
We never made it to Lagoon this year. We went twice last year and the kids absolutely loved it. Sounds like you guys had a busy/fun weekend. Now did you just put those pictures of your wedding day up? I have not noticed them before. You look so beautiful. I just got a scanner so I can scan mine it and put some one. I wanted to for our Anniversary but did not have a scanner to do it. Oh so did your husband love the fact that Utah won on Michigan turf. That was awesome. I was the only one that voted for utah on my picks out of our whole group.
Kacy, I put those wedding pictures up about a week ago...so yes they are new to the blog. I have to remind myself from time to time what I look like skinny! One day I think it might motivate me to look like that again, but it isn't today....the brownie is yelling at me too loud to come eat it!!!! Jeff was so excited to have won at the Big House, they said it was just amazing. They were there 5 hours early and already there were so many people tailgating, it was incredible they said. Glad you cheered for the UTES!!!
I also love the priceless statement. All day long Adrianne and I were trying to figure out what on earth he was sportin!!! You couldn't have put it better.
Cute pictures of Lagoon. The boys looked like they had a blast. It was also cool to see everyone in Utah clothes!!! Glad you had a great time.
Post a Comment