Thursday, September 11, 2008

Feeding the Ducks

After we went to Brick Oven for Melanie's Birthday dinner, she had this great idea to go have the boys feed the ducks.  It was hysterical.  As soon as the ducks saw that we had bread they came running, and not just a few but a lot of them.  Linkin loved just watching, and Keaton and Brayden at first were excited but after the ducks got a bit overly excited about seeing food and started jumping up to get the bread the boys were a little bit more frightened and liked standing on the stroller so that the ducks couldn't reach them.  They thought it was fun to have the ducks chase them though.  We had a great time.  Thanks Mel for the idea, Keaton can't wait to go back and show his dad!!  Happy Birthday!

8 comments:

jennie gay said...

That was so much fun. I am sitting here laughing again. The boys are so brave arn't they?

April said...

It was great, as I was watching the videos and getting it ready to be posted of the blog I was just laughing. It was so funny!! When those ducks started being so bold and jumping for the bread...Keaton and Brayden just weren't too sure about that!

Jaimee said...

This was too cute!!! I'm so glad you invited me to see your blog! I LOVE it!! So glad to get to see your family and what you're up to! We love and miss you guys!

April said...

Jaimee, it is so great to hear from you!!! Congratulations on your exciting news. I can't wait to see what he looks like, that is awesome that you are having a boy! Mel said that you have a blog too, so let us know what it is, I would love to see your family. We miss you guys as well!!

Rachelle Gay said...

You are having a boy? Huh? I love the ducks. I get my nephew fix and it is fabulous. I laughed so hard at them running and Jennie dropping the bread and trying to get it. What a joy.

Rachelle Gay said...

Oh, I was freaking out for a second. I thought Jamiee was saying you are having a boy. I was in complete shock and happiness!!!!! I do want a niece though. However, any addition to me being an aunt is awesome. I realize now my excitement should be for Jaimee and not for you April. OOPS!!! LOL That is a easy way to get rumors going.

Rachelle Gay said...

I just have to leave another comment. I have watched the vidoes and pictures countless times. I love how Brayden says, "There is enough bread for everyone". That is the same one that Jennie practically kills herself diving after the whole slice dropped on the ground before a duck takes off with it. When I miss family the most I watch this. Thanks.

April said...

This post still makes me laugh, it was honestly so funny. I am surprised that I was able to take a somewhat still video shot, I was laughing so hard.