Tuesday, September 9, 2008

House Update #3

These are the windows to the family room.  They have a great view of the Mountains.  I love it!

This is the front room.  Again more big windows!!  Our last house was to dark...I hope this one will be better!

Front of the house - from left to right:  3rd car garage (you can just barely see it), the next two windows is the 2 car garage, front room windows, door, kids bedroom.

The house is coming along.  They have finished all of the interior walls on the main level, and today were working on the roof.  These pictures were taken last week...but you can see that it is coming along!!  Oh, and a fun note...while we were at the house one of my funniest, sexiest, and out of this world friends came to check out the house.  Thanks Moira...it was great to see you!!!!

3 comments:

Moira said...

Heck yeah...that's what I'm talking about baby..lol
It was so awesome to see you. I was just bragging about you to Ryan's friend. And Ryan wanted to see where you were building. I turn the corner and started yelling "She's here...she's here". I swear..you would think I hadn't seen you in years..lol
Alright girl..I put myself on your follower list...now get busy and put yourself on mine.
Can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Kacy said...

So totally exciting. I can't wait to see it all done. I am so jealous. I want to build my own house and not have someone elses leftovers. LOL

April said...

Well Kacy, there is the benefit of no clogged pipes for awhile in a new house!! Although a bunch of decisions...which if you know me at all know that decisions are the worst for me! I am horrible with decisions, so building a house is stressful! Fun though too!! Moy, it was awesome to see you...glad you stopped by. Feel free to drive by anytime!!