April - Jeff - Keaton - Linkin
That is so fun to watch the progess on your house. It is coming along well. I can't wait to see it finished.
I totally agree with you Kacy, I can't wait to see it finished too!!!
So I get dibs on the first invite to dinner in the new home...lolJust so you know ;-)
If you don't mind Kraft Mac and Cheese, you got it!!!
awwww come on.....you can do better than that...lolI'll even bring the apple dumplings...and then we'll play guitar hero :-)
You're on!! And, you are right I can totally do better than that.......Jeff, you are cooking dinner!!!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is so fun to watch the progess on your house. It is coming along well. I can't wait to see it finished.
I totally agree with you Kacy, I can't wait to see it finished too!!!
So I get dibs on the first invite to dinner in the new home...lol
Just so you know ;-)
If you don't mind Kraft Mac and Cheese, you got it!!!
awwww come on.....you can do better than that...lol
I'll even bring the apple dumplings...and then we'll play guitar hero :-)
You're on!! And, you are right I can totally do better than that.......Jeff, you are cooking dinner!!!!!
Post a Comment