November 17, 2008
I took Linkin in to the Dr. for his 15 month check up.Length: 30 inches
Weight: 23 lbs 9 oz
I also had him tested for the Peanut Allergy. When we went camping at Payson Lakes he was about 13 1/2 months old. I gave him a Nutter Butter cookie because we had passed the year mark of not being able to eat peanuts. He seemed to have a reaction so on this check up we had him checked. Sure enough he has a Peanut Allergy. So poor little guy can't have anything with nuts in it, or have anything that was made with nuts around. We are now label watchers and very surprised with everything he can't have.



5 comments:
Oh man....that sucks. It is in so much stuff. Let me know how you get along with that. Poor wee man.
We see the allergist in March so we will know more of what he can and can't have and how watchful we have to be.
Man that stinks. I imagine that would be super hard to be a label watcher.
I am just so surprised with everything he can't have. It isn't so much that peanuts or any nuts are in the food, but most things are made in a plant where nuts are also processed so he can't have that either. Such a pain...hopefully he will be 1 of the 25% that grows out of it!!
All the other kids get treats, but not Link and he gets so sad.
Post a Comment