Monday, December 8, 2008

House Update #9

Okay, so I forgot my camera when I was at the house tonight..but they started the insulation today.  Wahoo...wohooo.....I have started doing the happy dance.  (good thing you can't see it!!)  I am so excited that we can finally cover those walls up.  I keep changing my mind...put the sconces up in the bedroom...take them down.  Put a can over the bathtub....take it down and do sconces.  My poor husband is so patient and does everything that I want...and rarely ever says anything, so I am sure he is soooo glad to see that I can't change my mind again!  Pictures to come later!!

3 comments:

Moira said...

Go April....Go April...shake the booty....shake the booty.....lol

Riley and Steph said...

How exciting for you1 I can't wait to see the finished product - ir sounds beautiful!

April said...

I can't wait either. I will be excited to finally unpack and feel like we are settled again!