Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Disney on Ice

November 12, 2008
We took the kids to opening night of Disney on Ice, all of us went except for the trader that moved to Michigan. (still love you Rachelle, and miss you tons!!)  The kids loved it, Keaton and Brayden each chose a sword that Grandma bought and had battle fights the whole night.  It was great!!  Linkin even loved it, he was glued to the show the entire time.  We had seats on the 6th row, so it was easy to see the characters.  At the end Brayden walked down to the ice and shook hands with Pinocchio, and Snow White hugged him!!  Keaton was sad that he was too busy eating his snow cone and missed walking down to see the characters, but he can't wait to go back again!

The excitement is in the air...they just can't decide what toy they want!!  Keaton traded twice before getting the same thing as Brayden!



Grandma had to find a way to hook the sword onto his pants!!


Waiting for the show to begin!


They loved it!



When Mickey and Minnie come out.....


Linkin is hooked, they were his favorite!


This was Keaton's favorite part, when Mickey goes up in the Hot Air Balloon!


Keaton gets a little hungry!


So we go get them snow cones!!


What a great night!!

3 comments:

jennie gay said...

What a fun evening even though I lost my favorite qloves. I'm so glad we do fun things as a family.Thanks for including me.

Amanda said...

Fun! I have always thought that we should try Disney on Ice sometime - but I usually get nixed by Mike. Looks like you had a fantastic time!

April said...

Jennie - I think that I found your gloves when I had the boys clean out the van. I will have to check. We really did have a good time! Can't wait for next time!
Amanda - you are welcome to come with us anytime. Leave Mike at home!!