Monday, August 11, 2008

Linkin's First Haircut

I wanted to get his hair cut when he was about 9 months old.  I thought it was getting too long, but everyone told me not to cut the curls they may not come back.  So we held off in getting his hair cut, but it was just getting way to long.  So, we took him in on Aug. 9th, for his first haircut.  He was so good, didn't squawk at all just sat there on his dad's lap while the lady cut off an inch of his curls.  It still is curly and he looks so handsome, just like a little boy.  I can't believe he will be one on Friday.  How fast it has gone.
Linkin before his haircut..

Getting his haircut..

He sat so still in awe that we would cut his darling curls.

First haircut didn't go so bad!

What a handsome boy!



6 comments:

Moira said...

He is so handsome. I guess I forgive you for cutting his beautiful curls...geez..lol

April said...

Thanks for forgiving me. I would hate to have you too angry!!

Kacy said...

He is seriously so stinking cute. Even without ALL the curls. It looks like there is still some.

jennie gay said...

OK He is still the cutest thing ever.

April said...

I combed his hair like a little boy, I will have to post that picture. He is still so cute, but looks go grown up!

Rachelle Gay said...

Looks like he has wringlets that last even after you cut his hair. That didn't work for his Aunt Shell when she was young. He is so cute!!! I might need to send him a bottle of mousse and Gel!!!