Monday, August 25, 2008

House Update #2

I know you have all just been on pins and needles wondering how the house is coming!!  Ha ha!  So here is the progress that has been made in a week:

5 comments:

Moira said...

Yippeeeeeeee....it's coming together. I love seeing how it's coming along. Keep it up.

April said...

The hard part is beginning, having to decide on everything. Any suggestions are welcome!

Moira said...

Haha...now that's funny. You are the pro on home building. I know nothing at all about it. I'll tell you this though, I love the heating on the basement floor. I want to do that one day.

April said...

Yeah I love the radiant heat, we did it in our last house, but we weren't downstairs much to enjoy it. So this house we are doing it upstairs and downstairs, I am so excited!

Rachelle Gay said...

The home is coming along great. It looks like it is lots of work. Jeff is super with coordinating it all. He was on the phone quite a bit while visiting Michigan to get it all done. Can't wait to see it. It will be so beautiful. Can I share the bunk again with Keato when I come to visit?