Monday, August 11, 2008

House Update #1

The house if finally coming along and not just a hole in the ground.  After much headache of the hole not being deep enough and then the ground water after it was dug deeper, we finally have the footings in.  This week the foundation walls should be up, the window wells installed, the underground plumbing started, and by next week the framers should be starting.  We can't wait to see some progress!!
Keaton and Jeff putting in the tubing for the sump pump.

Foundations are formed, and they are getting ready to pour the cement.


4 comments:

Moira said...

You guys are my idol. For real. If I ever get brave enough to build my dream home, can I call you?

April said...

I don't know if it is our dream home yet. We just keep practicing!! You have enough contacts that you could do it no problem!!

jennie gay said...

Where is this hotel being built?

April said...

Ha Ha...it doesn't really look very big.