Sunday, July 27, 2008

Our new lot!


They started digging the hole on July 23rd!!  I am so excited!!  Although we have to have them come back out and dig it deeper, otherwise our foundation will be over the back fence.  Jeff is doing a great job at juggling it all.  His company just bought a PostNet franchise so he was in Denver for 10 days, and still was getting our house going and doing his real job too.  (We owe a huge THANK YOU to our good friend Ryan, he really helped get this going while Jeff was away.)  I am not a good single mom.  I think I was more excited for him to get home than the kids were!

2 comments:

Moira said...

How cool are you? Can't wait to see what your new house will look like.
You spoiled little girl.

April said...

I need to hire someone to decorate it. I am excited for the end result, but getting there might give me a few more gray hairs!!