Sunday, July 27, 2008

Moving Day

July 3rd was a busy day for all of us.  We did most of the moving into our rental house.  That evening I had to run to the store to get a few things, when I go back this is what I saw!!  All three of the boys were passed out!!  I think that they were a bit tired!

3 comments:

Moira said...

Now April...I love you. But please tell me you did not just post a picture of your man in his g's on your blog?
We are so not there....lol
Can't believe you wore your family out like that.
What am I going to do with you?
And please...for the love of all that is still innocent....no more man in g's pictures :0

April said...

Oh, Moy....this blog is view at your own risk!! And after our discussion at girls night. I think that we might be there!!

April said...

Don't look at the "Calming the Fire" post. That one may be too much for you to handle. I think that you might be able to see Keaton's doodle!