Best season ever. Doug and also wished it wasn't so dang expensive so we could have gone. Plus pawning 3 kids off for a weekend is not always an easy task.
AWESOME!!!!!!! I've watched it about that many times too. Now I'm watching the byu UTAH game again. Love my UTES Lets save our money and go to Notre Dame in 2010.
5 comments:
Best season ever. Doug and also wished it wasn't so dang expensive so we could have gone. Plus pawning 3 kids off for a weekend is not always an easy task.
AWESOME!!!!!!! I've watched it about that many times too. Now I'm watching the byu UTAH game again. Love my UTES Lets save our money and go to Notre Dame in 2010.
Kudos to the Utes!
I tagged you! Check out my blog!
Lindsey, I got to your blog all the time. Loli is just adorable!!
Post a Comment