skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Linkin's First Step
My sweet baby took his first unassisted step just a few hours ago. He has been walking around furniture for a time now, but tonight was the first time that he took a step without holding onto anything. He was reaching towards a chair and had to take an extra step before he could reach it, and there you go...his first step!! I don't even think that he realized that he did it, but I sure noticed and was so excited it startled him and he then dropped to his knees and crawled over to me!! Moments like these sure make being a stay-at-home mom worth it. I am so grateful that I get to see all of these fun milestones in my kids life first hand, and then share them with my husband who works so hard to make that possible. Way to go Linkin, you will be walking in no time!!
5 comments:
How exciting! I did not realize that he wasn't walking yet. Now the fun will begin. LOL How is the house coming along.
Nope, he isn't walking yet. I keep waiting, he is almost 15 months. He sure is good with his hands though. Loves to put caps on things, open starbursts...etc.
The house is coming, I guess...I think that I have given up on it ever being complete. I will get some pictures up. Although the only thing that has changed is we have the front door in, and the driveway. Woohooo!!! (Don't ever let your husband build a house while trying to manage two companies, and teaching school at nights!!)
HOW CUTE!!! I L.O.V.E and miss all those new stages! How fun! GO LINKIN!!! miss you guys! love that i still get to see whats going on in your lives!
Way to go Linkin!!!! It is so precious to witness their milestones. As you said, it really does make it all worth while doesn't it?
We miss you too Jayla. It is great that we can still stay in touch through the blogs. Thanks to Moira who got me started!!
Post a Comment